You are here
The didactic offer of the Faculty consists of 11 degree courses:
- Bachelor’s degree programme,
- supplementary Master’s degree programme,
- long-cycle Master’s degree programme,
- in the full-time and part-time (extramural and evening).
The Faculty runs doctoral programmes in Psychology, Philosophy, Sociology as well as Pedagogical and Political Sciences, and offers a broad range of post-graduate courses.
The Faculty is authorised to confer the doctor degree in the field of social sciences and humanities and habilitated doctor in the field of social sciences.
The headquarters of the Faculty of Social Sciences may be proudly described as one of the most modern in Poland, and it boasts:
- lecture halls and teaching rooms with multi-media equipment available;
- specialist facilities (inter alia observation and therapeutic rooms with Venetian mirrors);
- radio and TV studios;
- photography atelier.
The degree courses at the Faculty of Social Sciences are ranked in the top ten in Poland. Most of the courses are available in Polish but individual programs for foreigners with Polish tutorials are arranged at special requests. The program of EARLY EDUCATION is available for foreign students mostly in English.